£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
Top 50 Firm
£50,000 - £60,000
Would you like to work for an award-winning accountancy practice managing a thriving audit team?
Are you experienced in managing a team on all stages of audit?
Do you enjoy working on audit engagements for a wide range of businesses?
New Year New Job? Having met recently with this impressive firm, I am eager to find an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager who will support the firm's Audit Senior Managers and Directors. Based within a well-established office, this role will enable you to work with a diverse client portfolio, including charities, film and media, life sciences, sport and technology.
This is the perfect commute for those commuting from Slough, Reading and surrounding areas with the office located within a busy and thriving business part. Not only are there great public transport links, but there is car parking available for all employees.
Why work at this Top 20 Firm as an Audit Manager:
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open plan offices
- Flexible working policy, with options to work from home - they are especially flexible around parents who have child care obligations
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
The Audit Manager will:
- Manage a large client portfolio with clients including charities, film and media, life sciences, sport and technology
- Clients range in size with turnovers up to £200m
- WIP and Billing
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
If you are an ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Assistant Manager or Audit Manager and are interested in this exciting Audit Manager role within a Top 50 firm, then get in contact with me today. Email me on Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 269 6353
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.