£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Up to £60,000 + Benefits
This Top 20 firm based in the heart of the city are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager to join their leading Business Advisory team focusing on a variety of clients whilst reporting directly to the Partner.
The key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Maintain and develop technical ability by attending webinars, keeping abreast of technical development and being able to present own research on technically challenging aspects
- Being the point of reference for the audit team in terms of technical queries
- Work closely with the Partner in the planning and conduct of audit assignments discussing findings
- Manage client relationships and be an ambassador for the firm
- Identify opportunities; think strategically by understanding the client's needs, their business and key risks
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion
- Review and assess WIP regularly and address overruns as they occur
In order to be successful in this role you will be a strong people manager with excellent leadership skills and the ability to mentor and coach individuals. If you are currently struggling to see a clear progression path within your current firm then this opportunity could give you a first step into management.
To discuss further, please contact Tom Eagle on 0207 269 6349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.