£50000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
£50,000 - £65,000
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
Are you looking to join an impressive Top 20 Firm with huge growth plans?
Do you enjoy working on audit engagements for a wide range of businesses?
Would you like to join one of the largest accountancy firms in the UK?
Having just met with this impressive firm, I am eager to find an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager who will support the firm's Audit Senior Managers and Directors. This is an exciting Audit Manager role within a well-established office, where you will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of clients, including Large Corporate Clients, Not-For-Profit organisations and OMB's across a range of exciting sectors.
This is the perfect commute for those commuting from Slough, West London and Reading with the office centrally located and close to the station. Not only are there great public transport links, but there are also local park and ride services which current employees use as well as numerous car parks around Reading town centre.
Why work at this Top 20 Firm as an Audit Manager:
- Internal Mobility; opportunities for internal secondments into corporate finance or tax teams, or international secondments to offices in Chicago, New York, and Sydney!
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm to accommodate the school run
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
The Audit Manager will:
- Manage a large client portfolio with clients including NFP, manufacturing companies, hospitality and technology
- Clients range in size with turnovers up to £200m
- WIP and Billing
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
If you are an ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Assistant Manager or Audit Manager and are interested in this exciting Audit Manager role within a Top 20 firm, then get in contact with me today. Email me on Jordanne.email@example.com or call me on 0207 269 6353
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.