City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
2 months ago
London and Remote Working
£55k - £65k + Benefits
As a result of continued and sustained growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Audit Manager with a top-ranked chartered accountancy firm based in central London.
As an Audit Manager, you will be tasked with managing a portfolio of high-profile individuals as well as a breadth of SME and large businesses with an annual fee income of over £500k. You will work with clients across a range of sectors and will be responsible for managing staff, developing new business and reviewing all work before submitting to the Partner.
Audit Manager responsibilities
- Plan, control and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible by allocating the resources available
- Brief audit or accounts staff on the client and the nature of its business
- Carry out debrief and provide feedback at end of assignments
- Review all work received as soon as possible, ensuring that any issues arising are referred back to the audit staff for completion before any outstanding issues are escalated to partner level
- Monitor work in progress on all jobs within the portfolio, communicating any potential problems and write-offs to partner level on a timely basis
- Draft all management letters, finalising of accounts and letters of engagement
- Complete staff review forms after the end of each job identifying any areas needing further development and giving feedback to ensure improved future performance
- Ensure, as far as possible, that trainees are allocated a variety of jobs in order to provide a broad range of training and maximise their experience
The firm has an excellent track record of promoting internally, so there is an exciting career progression plan in place for the right candidate.
To be considered for the Audit Manager role, the ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a professional services environment.
If you would like to join this excellent team in central London please call Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.