Audit Manager - Big 4 Firm - Reading
Up to £60,000 + Benefits
- Are you an Audit Manager, currently working within a Top 10 accountancy practice, who is looking for a move to a Big 4 firm?
- Does working with a diverse and impressive client base appeal to you?
- Would you like to work in one of the most renowned accountancy practices in the UK where you will be able to take your professional expertise to the next level?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an award-winning accountancy practice with strong domestic and international presence. The Reading office works with a range of clients including owner managed businesses and PE backed businesses to FTSE and AIM listed organisations.
The Audit Manager Role:
- As the Audit Manager, you will have a dynamic role, where no two days are the same.
- The successful candidate will be managing a portfolio of clients including agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team, monitoring budget and supervising the audit process
- The Audit Manager will be leading a team of 4-8 members of staff, ensuring their quality of work is up to the standard of this Big 4 firm
- You will be maintaining and building long-term relationships with clients and have the chance to work on business development opportunities including assisting with tenders for new client wins
The Successful Audit Manager will:
- Be currently working as an Audit Manager within a Top 10 firm
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with good exam record
- Have excellent technical knowledge of reporting standards including UK GAAP and IFRS
- Demonstrate strong experience with working with complex groups and mixed sector corporate clients
- Be confident and proactive with excellent communication skills
To discuss this Audit Manager opportunity in a bit more detail, please get in touch today with Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are taking place asap so do not miss your chance to apply!