Audit Manager - Top 20 Firm
Farnborough - up to £60,000
Are you an experienced Audit Manager, looking for a role close to home, which offers excellent career progression opportunities?
The Successful Audit Manager:
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Manager currently working in a UK-based accountancy practice. You will have strong technical knowledge and be able to provide technical training to junior staff.
Excellent communication skills are a must, as you will be working closely with clients and Partners, as well as attend networking events and business tenders to seek and identify new business opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly respected Top 20 accountancy practice, local to your home. Due to their fast growth and success in the market, they are urgently seeking for a committed and motivated Audit Manager to join their Farnborough office.
As the Audit Manager, you will be working with a loyal and varied client base, mainly consisting of OMBs and SMEs. The audit team is dynamic and motivated, and as an Audit Manager, you can make an impact from day one!
The Audit Manager Role:
- Split of role is 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Work in close contact with the Partners and Associate Partners
- Manage a large portfolio of clients and ensuring long-lasting relationships are maintained
- Work with clients from a range of industry sectors including FS, hospitality, manufacturing, international companies and groups and more
- Attend networking events and business tenders
This is a great role for anyone who wants to work closer to home and escape the hectic City life. For further discussion on this Audit Manager position please contact Nadia Atanasova. Interviews are taking place ASAP.
- 0207 269 6326