Audit and Accounts Manager - Private Equities Team
Up to £50,000 with a great benefits scheme!
- Are you ACA/ACCA qualified?
- Would you like to work in a progressive environment with the ability to progress to Partnership?
- Does Private Equities and LPA's interest you?
- Do you want to work 9-5:30 with no need for overtime or working late into the night!
- Overseeing a small team to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines are met;
- Liaising with the Jersey Fund Administrators to answer any investor / audit queries;
- Preparing reporting packs for Investec purposes and ensuring financial covenants are not breached;
- Calculating management fees payable to the Fund GP;
- Calculating carried interest payable to the Fund Carried Interest Partner;
- Tracking Fund performance on a quarterly basis including Gross IRR, Net IRR etc.;
- Building / reviewing distribution waterfalls and carried interest calculations on the sale of an investment;
- May be required to attend board meetings in Jersey to present the financial statements to the directors;
- Assisting the group auditors with the YE audits;
- Overseeing and reviewing monthly management accounts.
In addition to the above, 30% of the candidates time will be spent on non-PE clients which will range from audits, accounts preparations and management accounts.
- Worked within the PE industry and is therefore accustomed to LPA's, Management Fees, Carried Interest and other key financial aspects to LPA accounting;
- ACA / ACCA qualified;
- Experience as working as a senior or overseeing a small team;
- Worked on and has prior knowledge of auditing concepts;
- Competent Excel knowledge;
- SAGE experience preferred;
- Willing to learn new skills!
Having met my clients they do offer one of the most supportive and social working environments I have seen. I would highly suggest getting in contact to discuss this role ASAP as opportunities like this do not arise often!