City of London, London
£60000.00 - £75000 per annum + flexible working
24 days ago
21 May 2021
I am currently working with a Top 50 accountancy practice based in Milton Keynes to recruit for a Senior Audit & Accounts Manager. While the role is based in MK, remote and flexible working options are available. The team is best described as a close-knit family with a positive and vibrant work culture. Ideal role for someone looking to work closer to home and gain work life balance.
- The role is split 70% audit and 30% accounts
- Managing a portfolio of clients, from SMEs to large corporates with turnovers up to £50m
- Involved in budgeting, WIP, and billing
- Working with pension schemes, solicitors, charities, not-for-profit, and FCA registered companies
- Planning, supervision, and review of audit and accounts assignments
- Responsible for mentoring and training junior staff
- Working with a firm that is truly invested in your growth and progression
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to private healthcare
- Discounted gym and travel memberships
- Relaxed team atmosphere
Who should apply?
- ACA or ACCA qualified professional
- Previous experience working at Manager level in a UK-based accountancy practice
- Knowledge of CCH, Alphatax, MS Suite, Sage 50, Quickbooks, and Xero
- Previous experience working with clients in the not-for-profit and charities sector highly desired
- The desire and ambition to grow a team and contribute to one of the leading firms in the country
Next steps: If this sounds like an exciting position for your growth and progression, please get in touch with me immediately to discuss in further detail.
Greeshma Rajeev | 0207 123 5103 | email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.