£62000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent benefits
2 months ago
Audit Manager - Sporting Client Base
£60,000 - £70,000
Our client, a Top 20, prestigious firm in London are looking to grow their Film & TV team by bringing in a new Audit Manager to the team. This would suit someone who is currently a Manager and is keen to progress through to Senior Manager in the future.
You will be specifically working in the Sports, Media & Entertainment team, working on some huge client names in the market, including a number of well-known sports stars.
They are offering a hybrid working model, where you will only be required to be in the office two days a week.
Details of the role - Audit Manager - Sporting Client Base
- Providing a wide range of audit and advisory work to clients
- Varied role, which is c.50% audit, 50% advisory
- You will be the lead contact for clients, managing the entire engagement
- You will manage the team, developing juniors members, ensuring a high quality of work
- Run your own client portfolio, having autonomy with client control
- Film tax credits and auditing of SPV's
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be ACA or ACCA qualified and will ideally have experience in the media sector (not essential)
- Be an ambitious person who is keen to progress their career in this sector
- You will be technically astute and will be able to project manage a number of assignments simultaneously
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship building skills
- Come from an audit focused background
Benefits of the role
- Flexibility on working from either the office or home
- The client base is superb!
- Christmas bonus
- Managers bonus scheme (based on personal performance)
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to progress - someone who joined at this level previously now Partner
- Firm has an ethical approach
- Great social aspect to the firm
If you are interested in applying, or have any further questions on the role, please send your CV over to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0204 549 9936.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.