City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Technology, Media & Telecommunications Audit Manager
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
Salary up to £65,000 + Benefits
Do you have proven experience managing teams on all stages of audit?
Do you have a keen interest in Technology, Media and Telecommunications clientele?
Would you like to progress quickly within your career with a clear path to Partner?
Having just caught up with this Top 20 accountancy practice, I am keen to find an Audit Manager who will join their Technology, Media & Telecommunications team and take on their own exciting portfolio of clients. With both UK-based and international clients, this is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to get hands-on as you act for the first port of call for your portfolio.
What will you be doing as an Audit Manager:
- Overseeing audit teams; be a key point of contact to our clients
- Assisting audit Senior Managers and Partners in establishing audit approach
- Reviewing audit work papers and ensure that audit files are completed in a timely manner
- Managing audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility.
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and will always strive to build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
The fun stuff:
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open plan offices
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm to accommodate the school run
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
If you are interested in a career as an Audit Manager within the Technology, Media & Telecommunications team, do not hesitate to get in touch with me. You must have at least 3 years UK-based audit experience and excellent communication skills to be put forward.
Interviews are being arranged now, contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance for more info. Call / email via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.