Audit Manager - Top 20 Firm
Salary - up to £60,000 + great benefits
Location - Farnborough
A fast-growing and progressive Top 20 accountancy practice is urgently recruiting for an Audit Manager to join their busy audit department in Farnborough. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and work in a highly reputable firm near your home.
The firm has AN excellent reputation in the market and offers amazing career progression opportunities. Managing the audit team, you will be working with friendly, ambitious and motivated colleagues who often engage in social events.
As the Audit Manager you will be:
- Working on a role with 80% audit and 20% accounts split
- Managing a large portfolio of clients from a range of industry sectors including manufacturing, financial services, hospitality and subsidiaries of large international companies
- Leading and mentoring a team of committed and hardworking staff at various stages of their careers
- Planning, delegating and reviewing the work of members of the team
- Attending networking events and initiating business development opportunities
- Demonstrating a proactive attitude in handling complex situations and managing challenges
To succeed in this challenging and rewarding Audit Manager position, you need to be an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Manager with similar experience within a UK-based accountancy practice. As the Audit Manager, you need to demonstrate your confidence in leading and managing the whole audit process for clients of various sizes.
You will be working closely with clients and Partners and you need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to synthesise complex information in a simple and succinct manner.
This is a gratifying role, which would suit an ambitious and driven Audit Manager, who is able to work under pressure and prioritise the workload to ensure deadlines are met and expectations are exceeded.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable Top 20 accountancy practice. If you are an Audit Manager who wants to join a progressive and ambitious firm, do not hesitate to get in touch! Contact Nadia Atanasova today!
0207 269 6326