£60000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
I am partnered with a Top 40 accountancy practice on a search for an Assistant Audit Manager in the Rickmansworth area. The role offers fantastic exposure to the mid-markets, incredible development opportunities, and a solid work-life balance that will help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Successful candidates will go on to carve out a portfolio for themselves very quickly, managing large audits and developing trainees.
- People-centric business that places importance on work-life balance
- Partner-led advisory service that combines technical knowledge with experience to give clients the most holistic advice
- Valuing communities in which they work
- Role is split 60% Audit and 40% Accounts
- Planning, supervising, and carrying out audits with turnovers up to £250m
- Working across sectors like pensions, solicitors, charities, and schools
- Drafting tax computations
- Drafting statutory and consolidated accounts under FRS 102
- Larger accounts preparation jobs for audit exempt limited companies, partnerships, LLPs
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Familiarity with Proaudit, CCH, Sage, Quick Books, Alphatax, Xero, and Microsoft Office
- At least 2.5 years of experience in a UK-based practice
- Full right to work in the UK
To find out more and apply for this role, get in touch with me today via email@example.com or 0207 123 5103.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.