West London, London
Up to £60000 per annum + Highly progressive opportunity
8 months ago
My clients have a national network of offices plus an international network of clients with turnovers from circa £1 million up to £100 million. They provide a wide range of services to include audit, accountancy, accounts support, payroll , compliance, specialist tax services, M&A and deals/transaction reports. Their West London office currently requires an Audit Manager to lead an expeienced team reporting directly to the Partners.
The role consists of handling a diversified portfolio of owner managed companies with turnovers of £1 million up to £100 million.
The work mix will comprise both audit and accounting assignments. As a portfolio manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for running a portfolio of circa 50 clients, with annual fees in the region of £400,000 upwards.
The relevant individual will have a 2:1 degree from a British University and will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of two years PQE within a mid-tier practice.
The job function will therefore include:
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the partner and attending at all client accounts meetings.
- Organising pre-year-end tax planning work and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients.
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives including significant networking and new prospect / potential client proposals.
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the office.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages.
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Digita and Caseware.
If this role feels like a good fit for you then contact Callum MacRae on 0207 269 6369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role in greater detail.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.