My clients have a national network of offices plus an international network of clients with turnovers from circa £1 million up to £100 million. They provide a wide range of services to include audit, accountancy, accounts support, payroll , compliance, specialist tax services, M&A and deals/transaction reports. Their West London office currently requires an Audit Manager to lead an expeienced team reporting directly to the Partners.
The role consists of handling a diversified portfolio of owner managed companies with turnovers of £1 million up to £100 million.
The work mix will comprise both audit and accounting assignments. As a portfolio manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for running a portfolio of circa 50 clients, with annual fees in the region of £400,000 upwards.
The relevant individual will have a 2:1 degree from a British University and will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of two years PQE within a mid-tier practice.
The job function will therefore include:
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the partner and attending at all client accounts meetings.
- Organising pre-year-end tax planning work and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients.
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives including significant networking and new prospect / potential client proposals.
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the office.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages.
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Digita and Caseware.
If this role feels like a good fit for you then contact Callum MacRae on 0207 269 6369 or email email@example.com to discuss this role in greater detail.