City of London, London
£7500 - £60000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager
£60,000 - £75,000
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Central London (Bank / Moorgate / Liverpool Street)
Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager Benefits:
- 25 days plus bank holiday
- Pension 3% employee contribution 8% employer contribution
- Overtime & TOIL
- Sick pay
- Private medical cover
- Buy and sell holiday (3 buy - 5 sell)
- Dental cover
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working
- Work from home
Are you looking to join an impressive Top 10 Firm with huge growth plans?
Do you enjoy working on audit engagements for a wide range of businesses?
Would you like to join one of the largest accountancy firms in the UK?
Having just met with this impressive firm, I am eager to find an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager who will support the firm's Audit Directors and Audit Partners. This is an exciting Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager role within a well-established office, where you will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of clients, including OMBs, SMEs and AIM listed clients across a range of exciting sectors. The entire department is around 120 staff and there is a clear structured route of progression
The Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager role:
- Manage a varied client portfolio of cross sector clients
- Act as audit lead on fully listed and AIM listed clients
- Staff Management - arrangement of timetable, booking of staff, planning review and completion of audit and other related assignments
- Business Development - proposals / marketing events/ networking
- Monitoring of qualified/student bookings and workloads to ensure efficient use of resources
- Training and development of staff
- WIP and Billing
The Audit Senior Manager/ Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and there is a great buzz in the office
- The office is located in Central London, with excellent transports links (Bank / Moorgate / Liverpool Street) and shops and restaurants close by
Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager requirements:
- ACA / CA / ACCA Qualified
- UK audit experience gained from a Top 50 firm
- Experience of working with OMB, SME and AIM listed clients
- An interest in Business Development
- Staff and Portfolio management experience
- Experience monitoring costs against budget for individual clients
This is going to be a great Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager position for someone who is a proven Audit Manager, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing firm.
If you are an ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager and are interested in this exciting Audit Manager role within a Top 10 firm, then get in contact with me today. Email me on email@example.com or call me on 0207 269 6363
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.