£90000 - £120000 per annum
6 months ago
London (Can be based remotely)
£90,000 - £120,000
A client of ours, a Top 100 firm based in London is on the lookout to grow their Audit team by bringing in an Audit Partner, who will have RI status and someone who is keen to ptake on a budding client portfolio. The client, a multi-service office, has a number of prestigious clients from a range of sectors, including media, property, retail and financial services, as well as AIM listed clients. You will have the opportunity to identify new business development opportunities and will work closely with the other Partners of the firm.
Audit Partner Responsibilities
- Overseeing the Audit department providing support and any training to the team
- Plan and manage all audit procedures of the firm
- You will manage you own portfolio, develop new client relationships, ensuring business growth
- Signing off audit reports for the firm
- Review and report on findings of audit engagements for the client
- You will win new clients for the firm and develop them into long-lasting relationships
What's great about this Audit Partner role?
- Managing and develop your own client portfolio, with AIM listed clients, OMBs and SMEs
- Flexible working pattern - you can be based anywhere in the UK, as long as you can get in to London when needed
- You will receive a generous salary and benefits package, depending on skills and experience you can bring to the firm
- You will pick up an already strong client portfolio, with a varied sector focus, given you a chance to develop 'warm' clients further
- Your % of BD is down to you - if it's an area you are strong at, you will be able to do more of it
- The opportunity to become Equity Partner in the future
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualification and experience within a practice
- Ideally you will have RI status (not essential)
- The drive and enthusiasm to take on an exciting role, grow a team and win new business
- An audit background
- Be an excellent communicator, the role is all about client liason, so this is highly important
Initial interviews will be held on a video call so we can set these up quite quickly. If interested, please do get in touch or send your CV to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a chance to visit the clients offices at the second stage interview.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.