£100000 - £150000 per annum
30 days ago
25 September 2021
£100,000 - £150,000
A client of ours, a Top 100 firm based in London is on the lookout to grow their Audit team by bringing in an Audit Partner, who will have RI status and someone who is keen to progress to Equity Partner level in the near future. The client, a multi-service office, has a number of prestigious clients from a range of sectors, including media, property, retail and financial services. You will have the opportunity to identify new business development opportunities and will work closely with the other senior Partners of the firm.
Audit Partner Responsibilities
- Overseeing the Audit department providing support and any training to the team
- Becoming an RI within the business and signing off audit reports
- You will manage and grow your own client portfolio
- You will win new clients for the firm and develop them into long-lasting relationships
What's great about this Audit Partner role?
- The opportunity to become an Equity Partner in the business is clearly set out for you
- You have the opportunity to grow and develop your own team
- Not all of your time needs to be in the office, you can be based from home
- You will receive a generous salary and benefits package, higher than the market average at the moment
- You will pick up an already strong client portfolio, with a varied sector focus, given you a chance to develop 'warm' clients further
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualification and experience within a practice, ideally at Director or Partner level
- The drive and enthusiasm to take on an exciting role, grow a team and win new business
- The mindset that you will become an Equity Partner in the firm in the future
- A mixed finance background with a focus around audit
Initial interviews will be held on a video call so we can set these up quite quickly. If interested, please do get in touch or send your CV to Graeme.email@example.com
There will be a chance to see the firms modern offices and meet more members of the team at second stage.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.