£120000 - £160000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Audit Partner - Do you have a fee following?
£120,000 - £160,000
There is an opportunity to become an Equity Partner from the off, should you be able to bring in a certain amount of fees with you to our client.
The client, a firm of Chartered Accountants in London are on the lookout to grow their Executive team by bringing in an Audit Partner, who will have RI status and can sign off the firms largest audits. The client, a multi-service office, has a number of prestigious clients from a range of sectors, including media, property, retail and financial services, as well as a number of AIM listed clients that you will work on. You will have the opportunity to identify new business development opportunities and will work closely with the other senior Partners of the firm.
Audit Partner Responsibilities
- Overseeing the Audit department providing support and any training to the team
- Develop the fees you have brought into the firm with you into opportunities for further growth
- Signing off 80-100 audits per year
- You will manage and grow your own client portfolio
- You will win new clients for the firm and develop them into long-lasting relationships
What's great about this Audit Partner role?
- The opportunity to become an Equity Partner in the business is clearly set out for you
- You have the opportunity to grow and develop your own team
- Not all of your time needs to be in the office, you can be based from home
- You will receive a generous salary and benefits package, higher than the market average at the moment
- The opportunity for equity is there from day 1
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- You will be a Partner in your current firm, looking to make an exit and develop your career further
- The drive and enthusiasm to take on an exciting role, grow a team and win new business
- A mixed finance background with a focus around audit
Initial interviews will be held on a video call so we can set these up quite quickly. If interested, please do get in touch or send your CV to Graeme.email@example.com
You will be shortlisted and called once you have been in touch and we can discuss the next steps.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.