City of London, London
£25000 - £36000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Audit Semi Senior
Top 10 Firm + Study Support
£25,000 - £36,000
Are you an ACA or ACCA studying Auditor with 1st Time Passes?
Do you have experience of assisting with audits engagements?
Are you interested in working with large international companies?
This internationally renowned Top 10 firm is looking to add an Audit Semi Senior with first time passes to their growing audit team.
Audit Semi Senior Benefits and Company Culture:
- Salary of £26,000 - £36,000
- Full study support
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Season ticket loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance & Summer Event
- In-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
- 0900-1730 flexible working core hours 10am-4.30pm
Audit Semi-Senior Responsibilities.
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients including technology, media, financial services, manufacturing as well as large listed companies
- Clients vary in size with turnovers up to £0.5bn
- Responsible for assisting with audit engagements from planning to completion
Audit Semi-Senior Requirements:
- 1-2 years' UK accountancy practice experience
- ACA or ACCA studying with 1st time passes
- Experience assisting with audits engagements
The office has a great working environment and the salary on offer is dependent on experience!
Audit Semi Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Audit Semi Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.