£22000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Up to £30k
Are you looking for a supportive training environment to continue your ACA or ACCA qualification?
Would you like to join a well-established firm, who are experiencing unprecedented, organic growth?
Are you seeking the opportunity to work on Audits from planning to completion whilst receiving unrivalled study support?
This is the perfect opportunity for an Audit Semi Senior seeking a new ACA or ACCA training contract who has at least 18 months experience within a UK based accountancy practice. This is a boutique firm who are looking for an Audit Semi Senior to join their audit team and support the Seniors and Managers with all stages of audit. As well as a supportive working environment, the offices are newly renovated.
Your duties & responsibilities as an Audit Semi Senior:
- Responsible for assisting on audit assignments from planning to completion
- You will work with a broad range of OMB to SME clients from a broad range of sectors
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
- You will be responsible for supervising juniors from time to time
To succeed as an Audit Semi Senior, you will need/ have:
- 18-24 months' UK based experience within an accountancy practice
- ACA/ACCA studying - looking for a new training contract
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge in audit engagements
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of accounting software
- A proactive approach and excellent commercial knowledge
The Audit Semi Senior role will not be around for long! If you would like to find out more about this role or be put forward contact Jordanne Napier today! Call me on 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com