£25000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Audit Semi Senior
£25,000 to £35,000
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
Are you looking for a new ACA or ACCA training contract?
Are you looking for a supportive environment with unrivalled training and development?
Would you like organise your own diary, and utilise a fantastic flexible working policy?
Having met with this impressive firm recently, I am eager to speak with ACA or ACCA part qualified Audit Semi Seniors who are keen to join an award winning audit team. This is an exciting Audit Semi Senior role within a well-established office of c.100 employees, where you will be supported within your studies and encouraged to progress within your audit career. As well as, unrivalled training and study support, there is the opportunity to become involved with networking early on, in a truly client facing role.
This is the perfect journey for those commuting from Slough, West London and Reading with the office being centrally located, just a short walk from Reading train station. Not only are there great public transport links, there are local park and ride services which current employees use as well as numerous car parks around Reading town centre.
Why work at this Top 20 Firm as an Audit Semi Senior:
- Internal Mobility; opportunities for internal secondments into corporate finance or tax teams, or international secondments to offices in Chicago, New York, and Sydney!
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open-plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners
- Agile working policy and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
The Audit Semi Senior will:
- Working with a varied client portfolio across a range of sectors including charities and not-for-profit, manufacturing, hospitality and technology
- Clients range in size with turnovers up to £200m, avg. £10m-£50m
- Assisting with all stages of the audit engagement from planning to completion
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
I am looking for an ACA or ACCA part qualified Audit Semi Senior to join this progressive firm, which encourages individual personal and professional development. If you would like to be put forward for this role, get in contact with me today!
Call me on 0207 269 6353 or email me on Jordanne.email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.