£25000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
£25,000 - £35,000
Would you like to work for a supportive accountancy practice that offers continuous training and study support?
Are you currently working within an accounts focused role and are hoping to get some audit exposure?
Would you like the opportunity to work autonomously on a diverse client portfolio?
Having met recently with this progressive accountancy practice, with multiple offices across Berkshire and Oxfordshire, I am keen to find an ACA/ACCA part qualified Audit Semi-Senior. This is the perfect opportunity for an accountant looking for growth within an encouraging environment. With a varied client base, consisting largely of OMBs, you will have the opportunity to cover a range of sectors and vary your experience.
Don't have any audit experience? Not to worry - this firm encourage vast exposure to audit and accounts and offer training for those who have no or little past audit experience.
What's great about this Audit Semi-Senior role:
- Sociable firm with a great working culture
- Flexible working opportunities with the option for part-time available
- Competitive benefits scheme
- Client base is relatively local meaning travel to client site is limited/ not too far away
The Audit Semi-Senior role in more detail:
- Split of work is 75% audit and 25% statutory accounts - the split varies depending on individual experience and ability
- Client-facing with the opportunity to work on client site from the first week
- Supporting juniors in their daily tasks
If you are ACA/ACCA Part Qualified and would like to find out more about this role please get in touch with me today. I am seeking someone who has at least 18-month experience within a UK-based accountancy practice with a passion for professional development.
To apply, call/email Jordanne Napier on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6353
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.