£25000 - £35000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
Audit Semi Senior
£25,000 - £35,000 + Study Support
- Up to £35,000 + Full Study Support
- 23 days holiday + Buy and Sell
- Pension - matching up to 5%
- Voluntary group Dental Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and snacks
- Social Committee and regular social events in and out of the office
- Payment of annual professional membership subscription
Are you studying for your ACA or ACCA?
Have you assisted or led audits from planning to completion?
Do want to work with varied corporate and entrepreneurial clients?
Having met with this impressive accountancy practice with around 100 staff, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit Semi Senior
The Audit Semi Senior role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who provides audit and financial reporting services to an impressive portfolio of clients who range from owner managed businesses to Aim listed clients and have a strength in the hospitality, media and technology sectors.
With the Headquarters & Business Development office based in the US, and San Francisco being home to the famous Silicon Valley, it is not surprising 75% of their client base are US companies (with UK subsidiaries) and 50% of their client base are tech businesses!
This is going to be a great position for someone who is study for their ACA/ACCA/CA with audit experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join an ambitious and friendly team, The Audit Semi Senior will be responsible for:
- Auditing financial statements by way of sample testing and analytical review
- Review of audit and accounts work undertaken by junior members of the team
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from trial balance or primary records
- Preparation of working papers to support audit work and financial statements including lead schedules, checklists and statutory reviews
- Visiting client's premises to carry out audit work where necessary, including stock take attendances
- Liaising with clients as and when necessary to carry out work including audit and accounting queries
This friendly firm has a fantastic brand in the market and can offer your exceptional clients, and you will be joining the firm at the perfect time so you can flourish with them, driving the success of the firm forward!
The firm is proud of their family and close-knit collaborative culture offering an exciting social calendar including office socials, and memorable Summer and Christmas events.
They share the enthusiasm of their continued success together, with enviable employee morale, and work-life balance and they are looking for someone who fits the firm's vibrant and dynamic approach to work and is willing to pay a premium salary for the right person!
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.