£25000 - £35000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
Audit Semi Senior
£25,000 - £35,000 + Study Support
Audit Semi Senior Benefits:
- Up to £35,000 + Full Study Support
- 23 days holiday + Buy and Sell
- Pension - matching up to 5%
- Voluntary group Dental Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and snacks
- Social Committee and regular social events in and out of the office
- Payment of annual professional membership subscription
Are you studying for your ACA or ACCA?
Have you assisted or led audits from planning to completion?
Do want to work with varied corporate and entrepreneurial clients?
Having met with this impressive accountancy practice with around 100 staff, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit Semi-Senior
The Audit Semi-Senior role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm that provides audit and financial reporting services to an impressive portfolio of clients who range from owner-managed businesses to Aim-listed clients and have a strength in the hospitality, media and technology sectors.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is studying for their ACA/ACCA/CA with audit experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join an ambitious and friendly team, The Audit Semi Senior will be responsible for:
- Auditing financial statements by way of sample testing and analytical review
- Review of audit and accounts work undertaken by junior members of the team
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from trial balance or primary records
- Preparation of working papers to support audit work and financial statements including lead schedules, checklists and statutory reviews
- Visiting client's premises to carry out audit work where necessary, including stock take attendances
- Liaising with clients as and when necessary to carry out work including audit and accounting queries
This friendly firm has a fantastic brand in the market and can offer your exceptional clients, and you will be joining the firm at the perfect time so you can flourish with them, driving the success of the firm forward!
The firm is proud of its family and close-knit collaborative culture offering an exciting social calendar including office socials, and memorable Summer and Christmas events.
They share the enthusiasm of their continued success together, with enviable employee morale, and work-life balance and they are looking for someone who fits the firm's vibrant and dynamic approach to work and is willing to pay a premium salary for the right person!
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.