City of London, London
£25000 - £40000 per annum + Study, Pension, Health, Bonus
7 months ago
Are you currently training for your ACA or ACCA? Are you getting 'support' whilst sitting exams non-stop with no time for revision? Is it working the best it could for you?
My client is a specialist boutique based in London city and they are well known for taking part-qualified candidates from a range of firms, often from the Big 4/ Top 10/ Top 20.
They offer you complete support in that you will:
- Pick your own training provider
- Pick your own courses
- Shuffle the diary to your preference
- Postpone exams when required
- Pick how many exams you want to take
- Receive good, quality in-house training
- Progress to Semi-Senior or Senior once you are at that experience level, not when you qualify or reach a certain number of exams
- Receive salary increments for every exam
I have worked exclusively with this client for many years, I have pretty much placed the entire audit team and I really like working with them for one main reason; they genuinely believe in helping accountants qualify and progress their careers! There is a sense of caring behind their mission.
Not only that, but it's a very close-knit firm with a fun and outgoing culture. They hire on personality, not experience. The experience, they can teach as they are an incredible training firm.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, send your CV straight to George.Tatnell@pro-finance.co.uk or call me on 020 7269 6357