Up to £50,000 plus extensive benefits
- Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior?
- Are you looking to challenge yourself in a professional environment delivering high quality work to clients from a vast range of sectors?
- Would you like a role offering flexible working hours in a social environment?
- Do you want to take charge of your own audit career in a progressive and rewarding environment?
This is a fantastic opportunity based in Central London for an experienced Audit Senior who is ready to test themselves at a large organisation. As an Audit Senior you will be working in a social team at a practice that offers flexible working and a range of benefits. Your client base will range from FTSE and AIM listed clients to SMEs across broad and engaging sectors. If you want to work in a varied role where your employer takes a keen interest in your own progression, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Your day to day tasks will include the following:
- Approximately 70% audit & 30% statutory accounts/tax preparation
- Liaising with the clients on sites such as film studios and financial institutions
- Leading small teams of like-minded individuals providing support and guidance
- Reporting directly with Partners and Managers learning from leaders in their fields
- Exposure to broader tax work to strengthen your skill set
- Provide job appraisals for junior members of the team ensuring development areas are raised if necessary
- Carry out other ad hoc duties such as broad corporate finance exposure
My clients are seeking a self-starter who will fit in as an Audit Senior as part of this social and outgoing team. In addition to the market leading salary there is also a fantastic benefits package including pension, generous holiday allowance and perkbox plus lots more!
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail please contact now on the details below. My clients are holding interviews for this Audit Senior position immediately so please do get in contact now.