City of London, London
£48000 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Newly Qualified Audit Senior
Be based wherever! You can get a London salary and just have to come in to the office twice a month!
£48,000 - £55,000
A Top 100 firm based in London are looking to recruit a newly qualified Audit Senior, for an exciting, mixed role working on some of their top, most prestigious clients. Offering a fantastic salary and benefits package and keen to progress their staff, this Audit Senior position is an excellent opportunity for a forward-thinking individual who is keen to improve their career.
The great thing about this role is you can work remotely from home and will only need to visit the office twice a month.
What's great about this Audit Senior role?
- You have the option of working from the comfort of your own home, for more than half of the week.
- You will have exposure to other areas of the business, for example Corporate Finance, M&A and due diligence.
- You will be working in a grown-up environment - ideas are listened to and improvements can be put forward by staff at any level.
- You will take on a mixture of clients, from Owner Managed Businesses through to multi-million pound exclusive clients.
- You could get paid a salary of up to £55,000 for being at Audit Senior level.
Your role as an Audit Senior
- Reporting in to ambitious Partners, you will be able to shadow them, learn from them and even put forward your own methods and ideas to them.
- You will lead audits, working on clients with turnovers of up to £400m and will plan, execute and complete these.
- You will be responsible in ensuring that budgets are met, reporting back any variance to Partners.
- As the Audit Senior, you will assist in the training and development of more junior members of the team.
- You will be a trusted member of the team, given the autonomy to do your work from home and to complete your work in a timely and accurate manner.
What do the staff/team think
This is a client that very much promotes from within and has a very low turnover of staff. You will be in safe hands and will have a real opportunity to progress you career.
Staff we have worked with for years within this firm have had their career mapped out for them from early on and are having a successful and rewarding career with this firm.
What you'll need to succeed
- It is important that you are either ACA or ACCA qualified
- You will be a strong communicator and able to confidently liaise with stakeholders across all levels
- You will be keen to progress your career and really learn from some excellent Partners
- It would be highly beneficial if you had experience of Caseware, however, this is not essential for the role
The client is ready and set up to bring people in as soon as they can! We will be arranging interviews for them in the next few weeks so it is important to apply for this position now! For any further questions in regards to this Audit Senior position, please don't hesitate to contact me on Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.