City of London, London
£42000 - £48000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 50 independent accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit Senior. I have a detailed job specification and my visit notes for you to read to further understand the business, structure and benefits - if you would like me to send these to you directly, please call 0207 269 6363
- Audit Senior - 100% audit
- St Pauls Location - Closest Stations - St Pauls, Mansion House, City Thameslink
- Top 50 Accountancy Practice
- 2% bonus at Christmas
- 4 or 5% pension (matched)
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Flexible benefits: health-care assessments, enhanced dental, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, taste-card, gym discount, medicash, rewards gatweay etc.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free eye tests
- Fresh fruit twice a week & cheese on Thursdays
- Massage angels quarterly
- Holidays: 26 plus 8 bank holidays
- Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm - we operate core hours from 10-4.30 we are flexible and have the option to work from home if needed
- Annual away day and Christmas party as well as numerous other socials
- Annual wellbeing calendar with free seminars, freebies, lunch & learns
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 50 independent accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit Senior (100% audit). I have a detailed job specification and my visit notes for you to read to further understand the business, structure and benefits - if you would like me to send these to you directly, please call 0207 269 6363
The Audit role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm that not only encourages staff to work autonomously but offers an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner-managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and there is a great buzz in the office
- The office is located in St Pauls, with excellent transports links (St Pauls, Mansion House, City Thameslink) and shops and restaurants close by
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously in a gratifying and varied role
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Audit and Accounts Senior, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing team, you will be:
- Lead client audit engagements (planning, directing and completion of audits)
- Supervise small teams
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Monitor the progress of jobs to ensure that budgets are met
- Sign off audit sections, address any issues and complete files before passing them on to relevant managers
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Qualified Auditors or those nearing qualification who have good technical knowledge, client-facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
"If you are looking for a gratifying and varied role with future Partner prospects, then I am proof that it exists" this quote came straight from the Partner himself!
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the Audit and Accounts Senior role and the benefits of working for a central London based accountancy practice, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.