Audit Senior - Top 20 Practice
Up to £48,000 + Benefits
Are you an Audit Senior looking to work with ambitious people who are united in their mission to deliver exceptional client service?
Do you want to be a part of a friendly and supportive environment?
Are you looking for good training and opportunities to progress in you career?
This Top 20 practice has a great opportunity for an Audit Senior to join their vibrant and hard-working team in their central London office. To join them you will be ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior and experienced in being the first point of contact for clients.
As an Audit Senior you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing technical ability and keeping abreast of technical development
- Be the first point of contact for the client
- Identifying key audit risks based on your thorough research and background knowledge and ensure they are addressed
- Identifying any areas of weakness in the client's system and making recommendations on how to improve on them
- Reviewing audit working papers of junior members of the team during fieldwork
- Keep the manager informed of any issues that may arise and work on resolving them
In return, here are some of the benefits of working as an Audit Senior at this Top 20 practice:
- Working with passionate people who are driven to help you grow
- Flexible working hours
- Study package, including TOIL (Time off in Lieu)
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan
- Private medical insurance
If this Audit Senior role is of interest to you, get in touch today as they are looking to interview straight away. Contact Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.email@example.com ASAP so you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!