East London/ Essex
Up to £50,000
- Do you want to work in an office with a true family feel and a great work / life balance?
- Do you want a market leading London Salary without the commute into Central London?
- Can you see yourself working in an environment where the staff are made to feel like an important part of the business?
- Outstanding work life balance
- Work from home and flexible working hours
- Market leading salary
- Generous benefits package and pension
- Fantastic variety of clients
- Ad - hoc Corporate Finance exposure
- Planning the Assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team.
- Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets.
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- Completing the audit programmes. Where applicable, contacting the client to arrange the timing of the assignments and attendance at stocktakes etc.
- Preparing bank and other certificates.
- Attending stock-takes.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax or Income Tax computations
- Controlling the assignments and ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget. Reporting to the appropriate manager at once if circumstances arise that may mean the agreed budget will be exceeded.
- Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team.
- Presenting the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file with minimal review points.
- Accounts package drafted (letters/minutes/certificates etc)
- Detailed costing of time budget
- Management Letter points.
- To clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts.
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets on CCH
- To liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised.
- Keep technically up to date
- To be aware of developments concerning client affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Cross sell other Haslers' services to clients to contribute to incremental fee income for the Firm.
- Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
Having placed several people into this business through my career I would highly recommend an initial meeting as everyone I have spoken to is incredibly happy!
I am looking for an ambitious audit Senior to join this team. Contact now for further details.