Audit Senior - Reading
Top 20 firm
Up to £45,000
Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified Audit Senior or ACA/ACCA Finalist looking to work within a top 20 Accountancy Practice?
Do you enjoy working with a broad range of clients from SMEs to large international groups?
Would you like unrivalled training and professional development in a meritocratic environment?
I am currently working closely with this Top 20 client who is looking for an Audit Senior due to continued company growth. This is the perfect commute for those travelling in from Newbury, Slough, Wokingham or surrounding areas with the firm being a short walk from the Reading Train Station.
As the Audit Senior, you will be:
- Working on a 90% audit and 10% accounts split
- Confident in leading audit engagements and preparing financial statements for clients in line with FRS102 and 1A.
- Working with an extremely diverse client base including clients form range of sectors including AIM listed companies, large limited companies, OMBs encompassing pensions, IT, software, retail and property with turnovers up to £150m
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Training junior members of the team and reviewing their work
As well as a great work life balance, this impressive firm puts a high value on its staff, offering continued training and development opportunities to all. The successful Audit Senior will be involved with the great work culture at this Top 20 practice that holds regular social events throughout the year.
The Successful Audit Senior will have/ be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified, with at least 2 years' experience within a UK-based Accountancy Firm
- Excellent client-facing skills with the desire for quality
- A solid understanding of UKGAAP
- Able to coach junior members of the team
If you are an Audit Senior or semi senior looking for your next move within a Top 20 practice who values its people, get in contact with me today!
Email me on Jordanne.email@example.com or call me on 0207 269 6353 to find out more about this exciting Audit Senior role.