Audit Senior Associate - Reading
£38,000 to £45,000 - Top 20 Firm
Do you want the chance to take an international secondment to New York or Sydney?
Would you like the opportunity to move into corporate finance later within your career?
Do you enjoy working with a broad range of clients from SMEs to large international groups?
Having just met with the Audit Partner of this Top 20 firm, it is great to hear about the company success stories, first-hand. This brand-new Audit Senior position has recently arisen due to company growth. Based within the heart of Reading, this is the perfect commute for those commuting from Slough, West London, Reading and surrounding areas. If you would like to join an award-winning firm with an exciting and varied client base - this is the Audit Senior position for you!
Why work at this Top 20 Firm as an Audit Senior:
- Working on a 90% audit and 10% accounts split
- Well-established offices with c.60 employees across the audit and accounts team
- Opportunity for international secondments to offices in New York and Sydney
- Internal mobility prospects with the chance to take a secondment into corporate finance or tax
- An agile working policy with core working hours of 10am-4pm
- Chance to working with a varied client portfolio across a range of sectors including charities and not-for-profit, manufacturing, hospitality and technology
- Clients range in size with turnovers up to £200m, avg. £10m-£50m
- You will be leading audits from planning to completion
I am looking for an ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist Audit Senior who is looking to take their next step within a supportive, sociable, award winning firm.
For more information on this Audit Senior role, call me today on 0207 269 6353 or email me on Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org