£38,000 - £45,000
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Would you like to opportunity to join an award-winning Top 10 accountancy practice?
Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior or ACA/ACCA finalist looking for your next steps with a broad and exciting client base?
Would you like to receive unrivalled training and professional development?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this top 20 accountancy practice as an Audit Senior. Due to a series of recent business wins and organic growth, they are currently looking to recruit Audit Seniors to join their ever-growing team. Situated close to Wokingham and Reading, this award-winning firm boasts modern offices and collaborative work culture.
What's great about this Audit Senior Role:
- Agile and flexible working policies, with options to work from home
- Parental benefits, including childcare vouchers and the option to work during school hours and term time
- Dress for your diary policy
- Options for internal mobility, including internal secondment to corporate finance and tax
- Exciting social events with vibrant Christmas and Summer parties
As the Audit Senior, you will be:
- Working as a part of and leading on-site audit teams
- Acting as the first point of contact to clients across a range of sectors, including Technology, Manufacturing, Retail, and Animal Science
- Leading audits with client turnovers predominantly ranging from £10m - £100m
- Providing on the job training and development for other members of the audit team
If you would like to apply for this Audit Senior role, you will be/have:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist
- Able to lead external audits
- Comfortable using audit software
- 2-3 years' UK based accountancy practice experience
- OMB and cross sector client experience
This exciting Audit Senior role will not be around for long, if you would like to hear more about this role/ be put forward, contact me today! Call me on 0207 269 6353. Email me on Jordanne.email@example.com