Audit and Accounts Senior - 60% Audit and 40% Accounts
Marylebone Location - Closest Stations - Oxford Circus/Great Portland Street/ Goodge Street
Top 50 Accountancy Practice
- £42,000 - £48,000 pa
- 20 Days Holiday + 3/4 days at Christmas + Bank Holidays + TOIL
- Season ticket loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Candidate referral scheme
- Commission for introducing clients
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance & Summer Event
- In-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
- A genuine learning environment
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 50 independent accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit Senior (40% accounts and tax and 60% audit). If you would like a detailed job specification and my visit notes to further understand the business, structure and benefits, call me today on 02072696363.
The Audit and Accounts role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and there is a great buzz in the office
- The office is located in Marylebone, with excellent transports links (Oxford Circus/Great Portland Street/ Goodge Street) and shops and restaurants close by
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously in a gratifying and varied role
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Audit and Accounts Senior, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing team, you will be:
- Lead client audit engagements (planning, directing and completion of audits)
- Supervise small teams
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Monitor the progress of jobs to ensure that budgets are met
- Sign off audit sections, address any issues and complete files before passing on to relevant managers
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountants or those near qualification who have a good technical knowledge, client facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
Interviews are taking place this week - cal me today on 0207269 6363 or email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.