£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Audit and Accounts Senior
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified?
Do you want to work in a social and outgoing team?
Would you like to work with an interesting and diverse client base?
Do you want to have control of your own career in a progressive role?
If so, I want to hear from you ASAP regarding this outstanding opportunity!
This Audit and Accounts Senior role is with one of my favourite clients who are regularly promoting internally and have yet again enlisted me to source their next future star.
Working for a progressive internationally recognised firm you will receive a salary of between £45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.
What's great about my client?
- Diverse client sectors
- Highly progressive firm (over half the partnership trained with the practice)
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Central Location close by to transport links plus bars and restaurants!
- Opportunities for international travel
The Audit and Accounts Senior duties will be:
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Deliver information to client in a timely manner
- Lead audits from planning to completion
- Achievement of 100% chargeable time - within budget
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Monitoring stock takes
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- Experience of completing private company audits: planning, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, budgeting the time budget for the job
- Knowledge of and experience using analytical review
- Leadership experience - managing and delegating work to juniors
- Experience of working towards timesheets
The Audit and Accounts Senior will have the below skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Business entrepreneurship and commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
Personal Audit Senior Qualities
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
Contact Kate Green now to discuss this excellent opportunity. Please note first-round interviews are being held immediately so do not miss out!
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.