£45000 - £50000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Reporting to Audit Partners and Managers.
Location: London City
Do you want more autonomy in your career?
Are you an audit senior, looking to take your next step?
Do you want a more flexible work life balance?
This impressive 14 partner firm cares about the workforce, with employee wellbeing, flexibility, inclusivity and working environment being at the centre of our clients' core values. Also understanding that as accountants everyone has different long-term career goals, whether this is moving into industry or becoming Partner, this is why each employee has a tailored personal development plan.
This thriving business is looking for an ACA, ACCA or ICAS qualified Audit Senior, who is commercially minded and highly ambitious. A successful candidate will have had responsibility for all aspects, from planning and fieldwork, through to completion. While also dealing with the more complex aspects of external audit.
Audit Senior Benefits:
- Flexible working with core hours of 10am -4pm and a 35-hour week.
- No probation periods.
- 2 % Bonus at Christmas, as well as discretionary bonus.
- 4 - 5 % Matched pension.
- Private medical and dental insurance.
- Annual wellbeing calendar.
- Quarterly benefits, like Massage Angels.
- Visa sponsorship for overseas applicants
What will you need to succeed as an Audit Senior?
- Sufficient knowledge of UK GAAP/FRS102 and IFRS. And knowledge of SME markets.
- Ability to work under pressure, while still working with accuracy and focus.
- Able to manage time effectively and working towards client deadlines.
- Ambitious, someone who seeks to achieve quality work, in a timely manner.
- Someone who is positive, able to face tasks with drive and determination.
- Great knowledge of working accountancy package software.
As an Audit Senior in this team, you will play a lead role in the client relationship, be exposed to interesting and varied work, and can progress in your career from day one.
We have a great relationship with this organisation having just placed someone there in the past month who is thoroughly enjoying their new Audit Senior role. With constant growth in the company, they are keen to add another Audit Senior!
I am looking for an ambitious Audit Senior to join this central London based team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are happening ASAP. Call me on 0207 269 6361 and email to arrange a call at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.