£43000 - £46000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
18 days ago
03 October 2020
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
£43,000 - £46,000
Are you looking to work within an award-winning Top 10 accountancy practice?
Would you like to work with FTSE 250 and AIM listed clients, whilst still getting a great work-life balance?
Are you ACA/ACCA part qualified or qualified, looking to enrich your audit experience?
Having recently met with this Top 10 accountancy practice, I am keen to find an Audit Senior to join their Reading-based audit team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned team, who promise to provide excellent quality to their varied client base. If you are looking for audits rivalling the Big 4, without the narrowed experience, this could be the Audit Senior position for you!
Based in Reading, close to the train station this is the perfect commute for those coming in from Reading, Slough, Basingstoke and surrounding areas. With a brand new modern office located ideally within Reading town centre, this is a great opportunity for an Audit Senior seeking the best.
What's great about this Audit Senior position:
- Super social work culture with lavish Christmas and summer parties and regular team nights
- Reasonable work-life balance, with flexibility around working hours
- Chance for international secondment to America, Australia and Europe
- Internal mobility with the option to take an internal secondment to corporate finance
- Free coffee for all employees from the roof top coffee shop
What will the Audit Senior position entail?
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager and partner review, seeking input for areas of judgement
- Spending time at client site, working collaboratively with them
- Assisting in preparation of audit committee reports and reporting to those charged with governance
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff, reviewing their work
This Audit Senior position will not be around for long, due to its many benefits and selling points. If you would like to find out more/ apply for this Audit Senior role get in contact with me as soon as possible! Interviews are already taking place!
Contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.