£35000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
Abingdon - Oxfordshire
Up to £45,000
Would you like to progress quickly within your career?
Are you hoping to cut down your commute?
Would you like a new Audit Senior position with an exciting and varied client base?
Having recently met with this growing accountancy practice in Abingdon, I am keen to find an ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified Audit Senior to join their team and take on their own client portfolio. With a broad client base, and the opportunity to hit the ground running from the first day, this is the perfect opportunity for an auditor who would like to take on autonomy within their role. Based in Abingdon, this is a great opportunity for those commuting in from Oxford, Chilton, Hatford and surrounding areas with free parking for staff.
This office is light and airy, based close to the A34 and with local transport links surrounding. There is a great working culture here with flexible working and regular social events, at lunchtimes and after working hours - when the weather is nice, they are known to divert the phones and play rounders in the local park!
This Audit Senior position:
- Varied client base including equine, manufacturing, technology and charities
- 75% audit and 25% statutory accounts split of work (flexible depending on the individuals requirements)
- Client-facing with the opportunity to be each clients go-to point of contact
- Supporting trainees and reviewing the work of juniors
- Flexible working with the option to work part-time
- Multiple offices across Berkshire and Oxfordshire with the option for internal mobility
- Regular socials across the firms offices including lively Christmas parties
The key area of growth within this practice is the audit department so if you would like to be considered for the Audit Senior position please get in contact with me today. The firm is ideally looking for an ACA/ACCA qualified individual but also offer full study support for those who are part qualified.
For more information/ to apply contact Jordanne Napier on email@example.com or 0207 269 6353
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.