£38000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Top 20 Firm - Esher
Up to £45,000
Do you want to work on your own exciting portfolio of OMB & SME clients?
Would you like to work within a supportive environment offering structured development and on the job training from day one?
Are you looking for an autonomous role whereby you will manage your own team and your own portfolio of clients?
An exciting new Audit Senior position has arisen at this well-established accountancy practice within their busy and growing audit department. Based in Esher, this is the perfect commute for those travelling in from Guildford, Croydon or surrounding areas. This Audit Senior role is very diverse, with a wide range of responsibilities and great opportunities for fast career progression with regular promotion cycles.
If you would like to work for a well-reputed firm whilst still having a good work-life balance, this could be the opportunity for you.
Your Role as an Audit Senior:
- Effectively managing the audit process, with risk factor consideration
- Managing client relationships as well as supervising less experienced staff
- Utilising your business development skills and identifying sales opportunities
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Staff Management: assist and perform training of junior staff, whilst reviewing their work
What's great about this Audit Senior role:
- Competitive benefits package
- Expanding office with the opportunity for fast career progression
- Close-knit team with regular exciting social events
- Free parking
- Excellent pension scheme
This Top 20 are looking for an ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified Auditor who is seeking their next step as an Audit Senior. If you like the sound of this Audit Senior position and would like to know more/ apply for this role, get in contact with Jordanne as soon as possible - Interviews are commencing now!
Call me on 0207 269 6353 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.