Up to £50,000
- Are you an Audit Senior looking for structured career progression?
- Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours and can manage your own work-life balance?
- Do you want the opportunity to travel abroad?
What is great about this Audit Senior role?
- Long established team
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored personal development plan to help you reach your career goals
Your role as an Audit Senior
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to Managers and Partners
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
What do the staff/team think
"This company is a great place to train, with audit seniors and managers providing on the job training and mentoring. Middle and top management are very supportive of trainees and staff in general. A friendly and collaborative environment, managers were supportive and had very good technical knowledge"
What you'll need to succeed as Audit Senior
- You must be ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified
- You will have experience in leading audits from planning to completion
- Enthusiasm to progress in a senior role
- Must have varied corporate client exposure
I am looking for an ambitious Audit Senior to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details by calling 0207 269 6344 or emailing email@example.com, interviews conducted asap.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.