£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
£45,000 - £50,000
Top 10 Firm
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified?
Do want to act as first point of contact to a varied and challenging client base?
Do internal or international secondments interest you?
This impressive Top 10 firm has won a huge piece of new work and as such is seeking a number of Qualified Audit professionals, from Audit Finalist, Audit Seniors to Audit Supervisors, who will join their busy and growing audit department:
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- Pension 4% (if you add 5% they will match)
- 4 x DIS
- Flexible benefits package including , optional dental cover/ travel insurance etc
- TOIL/Paid Overtime - work life balance is key so overtime is not encouraged.
- Agile flexible working is available with the core working hours being 10am-4pm.
Top 10 Firm's Culture:
- Friendly and sociable environment with a memorable Christmas and Summer Parties
- Quarterly business updates to discuss financials, new joiners, and a general business update, often with food and drinks
- Annual Employee Survey to ensure feedback is hear and monitored by all employees
- Performance related bonus up to 10%
- Annual Salary review for those who are qualified and twice whilst studying and
- promotion reviews, in October and April each year
- Employees are offered the chance to hold Business Development events in the office including quiz's and racing nights.
- Women Empowerment Programme, they are dedicated to creating an inclusive leadership team across their offices, with 4 female Partners in the Reading office
- Their key objectives within their business plan are engagement, agile working and
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualification essential.
- Significant auditing and accounting from a UK accountancy practice
- Good client facing, and communications skills
- Acting as the first point of contact for our clients on a day-to-day basis
- Clients vary in size and they typically service the OMB market, with client turnovers ranging from £5m-£50m, and large groups up to £200m
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, providing solutions and seeking input for areas of concern and judgement
- Leading and coaching team members as well as managing relationships with clients
- Contribute to the success of the audit team which will involve wider business and people development
- There will be opportunity to work on advisory engagements, on both our audit and non-audit clients
If this Audit role looks of interest, send your CV over to Kate.Green@pro-finance.co.uk or for further information call Kate Green on 0207 269 6353.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.