£26000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Audit Senior - Reading
£26k - £35k + Benefits
Are you an ACA or ACCA part qualified Auditor with a wealth of UK practice experience?
Do you have experience working on various stages of audit from planning to completion?
Are you seeking a good work-life balance whilst having the opportunity to work on huge tech clients?
Having met recently with the Partner of this international accountancy practice, based in Reading, I am keen to find Audit Semi-Seniors to join their ever-growing, friendly team. The office building is filled with character and offers free parking for all its employees making it the perfect commute for those coming in from Reading, Basingstoke, Fleet, Newbury and Aldershot. If you are an ACA/ACCA part-qualified auditor and are looking to join a progressive practice that has a global reach - this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
With 4 offices across the UK, this international firm with over 80 people based in Reading is looking to add an Audit Senior to their growing audit team.
Audit Semi-Senior Benefits and Company Culture:
- Salary of £38,000 - £450,000
- 9am - 5.30pm with flexible working
- On-site parking is also provided for everyone
- Dress for your diary policy
- Work life balance encouraged
- Social company - monthly get-togethers, meals out and pub trips
- Charity initiatives including volunteering in schools, homeless charities and local baby units
- Progression based on merit with Quarterly/Yearly appraisals
Audit Semi-Senior Responsibilities.
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients with a high proportion of international technology clients, as well as life sciences and blue-chip companies
- Clients vary in size, with turnovers generally ranging from £20m-£25m but with a few stand-alone clients at £180m
- Working within teams on audits from planning to completion
- International travel
- Supporting Junior's on tasks
Audit Semi-Senior requirements.
- 2+ years' UK based accountancy practice experience
- ACA or ACCA part-qualified
- Caseware desirable not essential
As a global company with an international client base, there are opportunities to travel to exciting places including Amsterdam, Switzerland and Quebec!
The office has a great working environment and the salary on offer is dependent on experience!
Audit Semi-Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Audit Semi-Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone on 0207 269 6353 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.