£38000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Audit Senior - Reading
£38k - £45k + Benefits
Are you an ACA or ACCA qualified Auditor with a wealth of UK practice experience?
Do you have experience of leading audits from planning to completion?
Are you seeking a good work-life balance whilst having the opportunity to work on huge tech clients?
Having met recently with the Partner of this international accountancy practice, based in Reading, I am keen to find Audit Semi-Seniors to join their ever-growing, friendly team. The office building is filled with character and offers free parking for all its employees making it the perfect commute for those coming in from Reading, Basingstoke, Fleet, Newbury and Aldershot. If you are an ACA/ACCA qualified auditor or finalist and are looking to join a progressive practice that has a global reach - this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
With 4 offices across the UK, this international firm with over 80 people based in Reading is looking to add an Audit Senior to their growing audit team.
Audit Senior Manager Benefits and Company Culture:
- Salary of £38,000 - £450,000
- 9am - 5.30pm with flexible working
- On-site parking is also provided for everyone
- Dress for your diary policy
- Work life balance encouraged
- Social company - monthly get-togethers, meals out and pub trips
- Charity initiatives including volunteering in schools, homeless charities and local baby units
- Progression based on merit with Quarterly/Yearly appraisals
Audit Senior Responsibilities.
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients with a high proportion of international technology clients, as well as life sciences and blue-chip companies
- Clients vary in size, with turnovers generally ranging from £20m-£25m but with a few stand-alone clients at £180m
- Responsible for leading audits from planning to completion
- Produce draft accounts for Manager review
- International travel
- Supervising members of staff
Audit Senior Manager requirements.
- 2-3 years' UK based accountancy practice experience
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Caseware desirable not essential
As a global company with an international client base, there is opportunities to travel to exciting places including Amsterdam, Switzerland and Quebec!
The office has a great working environment and the salary on offer is dependent on experience!
Audit Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Audit Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone on 0207 269 6353 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.