£35000 - £46000 per annum
24 days ago
29 November 2020
Up to £45,000
Would you like to progress quickly within your career?
Are you hoping to cut down your commute?
Would you like a new Audit Senior position with an exciting and varied client base?
Having recently met with this growing accountancy practice in Newbury, I am keen to find an ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified Audit Senior to join their team and take on their own client portfolio. With a broad client base, and the opportunity to hit the ground running from the first day, this is the perfect opportunity for an auditor who would like to take on autonomy within their role. Based in Newbury, this is a great opportunity for those commuting in from Bassingstoke, Marlborough and Swindon with free parking for staff.
This Audit Senior position:
- Varied client base including equine, manufacturing, technology and charities
- 75% audit and 25% statutory accounts split of work (flexible depending on the individuals requirements)
- Client-facing with the opportunity to be each clients go-to point of contact
- Supporting trainees and reviewing the work of juniors
- Flexible working with the option to work part-time
- Multiple offices across Berkshire and Oxfordshire with the option for internal mobility
- Regular socials across the firms offices including lively Christmas parties
The key area of growth within this practice is the audit department so if you would like to be considered for the Audit Senior position please get in contact with me today. The firm is ideally looking for an ACA/ACCA qualified individual but also offer full study support for those who are part qualified.
For more information/ to apply contact Jordanne Napier on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6353
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.