£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
Audit and Accounts Senior
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified?
Do you want to work in a social and outgoing team?
Would you like to work with an interesting and diverse client base?
Do you want to have control of your own career in a progressive role?
If so, I want to hear from you ASAP regarding this outstanding opportunity!
This Audit and Accounts Senior role is with one of my favourite clients who are regularly promoting internally and have yet again enlisted me to source their next future star.
Working for a progressive internationally recognised firm you will receive a salary of between £45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.
What's great about my client?
- Diverse client sectors
- Highly progressive firm (over half the partnership trained with the practice)
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Central Location close by to transport links plus bars and restaurants!
- Opportunities for international travel
The Audit and Accounts Senior duties will be:
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Deliver information to client in a timely manner
- Lead audits from planning to completion
- Achievement of 100% chargeable time - within budget
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Monitoring stock takes
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- Experience of completing private company audits: planning, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, budgeting the time budget for the job
- Knowledge of and experience using analytical review
- Leadership experience - managing and delegating work to juniors
- Experience of working towards timesheets
The Audit and Accounts Senior will have the below skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Business entrepreneurship and commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
Personal Audit Senior Qualities
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
Contact Kate Green now to discuss this excellent opportunity. Please note first-round interviews are being held immediately so do not miss out!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.