City of London, London
£45000 - £53000 per annum
about 2 months ago
ACA / ACCA Qualified Audit Senior
London - £45k+
Are you looking for the next step within your career after completing your ACA / ACCA qualifications?
Would you like the opportunity to work within a firm that offers continuous support and fast-paced career progression?
Have you got at least 2 years experience within a UK based accountancy practice?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this London-based accountancy practice as a Qualified Auditor. You will be joining a well-established team who are looking to grow after a series of recent business wins and continuous success.
What is great about the Audit Senior role?
- An award-winning practice with well-established reputation
- Carve and determine your own career through meritocratic promotions
- Join a firm with a strong client base and established long-term loyal relationships
- You will be managing your own portfolio of clients
- A competitive salary + paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Fantastic benefits including interest free season loan, 23 days annual leave, group life cover, contributory pension scheme, annual salary review and more
As an Audit Senior you will be:
- Preparing financial documents, audit reports, accounts and tax returns
- Communicating accounting and auditing matters to managers
- Leading audit engagement from beginning to end
- Managing, training and developing staff on projects and assessing their performance
- Overseeing and carrying out processing work on Xero, Sage 50 and other accounting software
To succeed within this role as an Audit Senior you need to:
- Have 2 - 4 years' experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have experienced in using Xero and Sage 50 software, QuickBooks Online is a bonus
- Be confident in engaging with stakeholders from various seniority levels
- Have strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
I am shortlisting for this role now and interviews are being conducted via Zoom! Please contact Jordanne Napier to discuss details or apply for this role - call 0207 269 6353 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.