£41000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Audit Senior - Forward-Thinking Top 20 Firm
Reading - up to £45,000 + amazing benefits
- Are you looking to join a top tier practice with genuine meritocracy, and drive your career forward?
- Are you ACA / ACCA fully qualified or finalist?
- Do you want to work with a varied client base, ranging from corporate to NFP?
I am closely working with this Top 20 accountancy practice based in Reading, who are looking for an Audit Senior with a strong practice background within an audit focussed role.
The Audit Senior Role:
You will be responsible for:
- Leading audit engagements for clients form range of sectors including AIM listed companies, large limited companies, OMBs encompassing pensions, IT, software, retail and property with turnovers up to £150m
- Acting as a role model for junior members, providing training and development opportunities for them
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients, ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded
- Demonstrating your awareness and approach to managing risk
The Successful Candidate:
- You will be a qualified or finalist ACA/ACCA Audit Senior, currently working in a UK-based accountancy practice, who wants to progress their career to a Top 20 firm
- The successful Audit Senior will have strong technical knowledge & experience of leading audit engagements from a various size
- You will be personable and approachable with excellent communication skills as this is a client-facing Audit Senior position
- The candidate will have solid understanding and application of UK reporting standards
If you are an Audit Senior, who want to work for a firm that truly values its people, do not miss your chance to apply for this position. To discuss your suitability, please contact Jordanne Napier on 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
Interviews are commencing virtually now!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.