Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £44000 per annum
16 days ago
07 February 2021
Central Milton Keynes & Remote Working
£40k - £44k + Benefits
Top 50 Accountancy Practice
The Audit Senior role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They are seeking an ACA / ACCA Qualified or finalist who is looking to enhance their career with a clear-cut progression path in place.
Based in the heart of Milton Keynes, this is the ideal commute for those coming in from wider Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton and surrounding areas. There are fantastic transport links with the office located a short walk from Milton Keynes Central Station.
- Impressive client base who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m
- Split of work is 80% audit and 20% accounts and tax
- Everyone is set up to work remotely and were already doing so before the pandemic
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Preparation of draft corporation tax computations
- Preparation of draft statutory and consolidated accounts under FRS102, FRS105, and IFRS
- Use of Proaudit, CCH Accounts Production (AP), Sage, Quick Books Xero, Alphatax
Audit Senior Benefits;
- £40,000 - £48,000 pa DOE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 5% Matched Pension
- Season ticket loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid overtime
- Long service bonus
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance & Summer Event
- In-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
- 0900-1730 (office flexi-time arrangement is in place 8am-6.30pm, core hours are between 10am-4.30pm)
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Audit Senior, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing firm, you will be:
If you are ACA / ACCA Finalist or Qualified, with significant experience working within a UK-based accountancy practice then this could be the ideal Audit Senior opportunity for you! You must have experience leading audits from planning to completion and have a proven drive for perfection!
To find out more or apply for this role please contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via email@example.com or 0207 269 6353
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.