£45000 - £53000 per annum
5 months ago
Audit Senior - Central London
Boutique Accountancy Practice
£45k+ & Fantastic Benefits Package
Are you looking to work for an international accountancy practice that excels in its client services?
Do you have experience leading audits from planning to completion with a small team reporting into you?
Would you like to work for a firm with Big 4 style audits?
This accountancy practice, based in central London, are seeking an Audit Senior in charge who will be leading audits from planning to completion. With multiple opportunities available, this practice is looking to grow there audit department after a series of recent business wins. If you are looking to progress within your career, with excellent career progression opportunities - this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Excellent career progression prospects with a clear path for Audit Seniors to follow
- An award-winning practice with well-established reputation
- Great working culture with flexible working hours
- Remote working with the option to go into the office on a rota basis
- Sociable environment with 4 lavish social events per year
- Excellent benefits package
- Full study support for ACA / ACCA
As an Audit Senior you will be:
- Preparing financial documents, audit reports, accounts, and tax returns
- Communicating accounting and auditing matters to managers
- Leading audit engagement from beginning to end
- Managing, training, and developing staff on projects and assessing their performance
- Overseeing and carrying out processing work on Xero, Sage 50 and other accounting software
What you will need for this Audit Senior position:
- At least 3 years audit experience, with at least 1 years' experience leading audits
- ACA / ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Experience leading small teams and reviewing work
I am shortlisting for this role now and interviews are being conducted virtually now! Please contact Jordanne Napier to discuss further or apply for this role - call 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.