£35000 - £41000 per annum
4 months ago
£35,000 - £41,000 + Benefits
Are you ACA / ACCA qualified or finalist??
Would you like to join a well-established firm, who are experiencing unprecedented growth?
Are you seeking the opportunity to lead Audits from planning to completion whilst receiving unrivalled support?
This is the perfect opportunity for an Audit Senior looking for a new role within a well-established, forward-thinking firm. This is a Top 50 practice with an established and varied client base which would make your role dynamic and different every day.
As well as a supportive working, team environment the offices are bright and welcoming, giving you the access to the best IT system in the market.
Your Duties & Responsibilities as an Audit Senior:
- Responsible for leading on audit assignments from planning to completion
- You will work with a broad range of OMB to SME clients from a broad range of sectors
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
- You will be responsible for supervising juniors and semi-seniors during the audit process
To succeed as an Audit Senior, you will have:
- 12-24 months' UK based experience within an accountancy practice
- ACA/ACCA qualified or finlsist
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge in audit engagements
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of accounting software
- A proactive approach and excellent commercial knowledge
This Audit Senior role will not be around for long so if you would like to be put forward, contact Jordanne Napier today! Call me on 0207 269 6353 or email me on email@example.com
Interviews for this Audit Senior role are starting next week!!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.