29 days ago
06 March 2021
Audit Senior - Heathrow
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you ACA / ACCA Qualified or Finalist and seeking a role close to home?
Have you got experience leading audits from planning to completion?
Would you like to work with a diverse range of clients ranging from SME's & OMB's to large-listed companies?
Having recently caught up with this Top 10 accountancy practice, I am keen to find an Audit Senior to join their Heathrow-based audit team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned team, who promise to provide excellent quality to their varied client base. If you are looking for audits rivalling the Big 4, without the narrowed experience, this could be the Audit Senior position for you!
Based in Heathrow, close to the train station this is the perfect commute for those coming in from Greater London and the Home Counties. With modern open-plan offices, this is a great opportunity for an Audit Senior seeking clear cut career progression and responsibility from day one.
Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- You will be heavily involved in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures
- Responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
- You will prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high-level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement
- You will have the opportunity to lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team
What's great about this Audit Senior position:
- Super social work culture with lavish Christmas and summer parties and regular team events
- Reasonable work-life balance, with flexibility around working hours
- Career Coaching for all employees
- Vast internal mobility with the option to take an internal secondment to corporate finance
If you are interested in this Audit Senior position in Heathrow, please get in touch with Jordanne at Pro-Finance. You must be ACA / ACCA Finalist or qualified with a minimum of 2 years working within a UK-based accountancy practice.
Call 0207 269 6353
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.